PRVBF Series Boiler Feed
All PRV Series units utilize positive-displacement bronze-fitted, close-coupled pump assemblies. PRVBF Series Vacuum/Boiler Feed units are for boiler feed and makeup water installations. These large-air-capacity vacuum heating pumps provide quick and positive removal of air and condensate from all distant areas, ensuring quicker warm-up, better heat, and lower fuel costs.
- Cast iron and steel receivers
- Capacities from 2,500 to 150,000 sq. ft. EDR
- Air capacities from 1 to 150 CFM
- Standard receiver capacities from 29 to 1,000 gallons
PRVC and PRVBF Series Brochure 2019
JV and PD Vacuum Series Brochure 2006
JV and PD Vacuum Series OM 2000
- Motor horsepower ranges are: 2-3 hp/3,450 rpm, 5–10 hp/1,750 rpm*
- TEFC vacuum motor air capacities are consistent from 5.5″-20″ hg and range from 23 to 150 CFM at 190°F
- Fast removal of air assures rapid and thorough distribution of steam during the “on” cycles and counteracts induced vacuum setup during the “off” cycles
- System continuously drains to eliminate spotty heating and water hammer
- Large-air-capacity vacuum heating pump air capacities average about 1 CFM per 1,000 sq. ft. EDR
- Ratio increased if needed
*Horsepower used on the vacuum pumps follows the speed restrictions noted. Speeds/rpms on the condensate pumps are not limited in the same fashion.