UV Series Condensate Return
UV Series units are uniquely designed for below-grade applications. Each pump consists of a vertical pump and motor unit and has either a flange-type float switch mechanism to control pumping from the water level in the receiver or a flange-type float-operated makeup valve to control pumping from the water level in the boiler. UV Series Condensate Return units are designed to collect condensate below floor level and quickly return it to the boiler feed unit using various pressures and flows. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and an integral and adjustable float device is used to turn the pump(s) on and off.
- Capacities from 2,000 to 100,000 sq. ft. EDR
- Discharge pressure up to 75 lbs.
UV Series Brochure 2019
UV Series Brochure 2008
UV Series OM 1991
- Centrifugal enclosed bronze impeller designed for handling hot water and is keyed and locked on a stainless steel pump shaft
- Simplex and duplex units available in a wide range of capacities and discharge pressures, up to 75 lbs.
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Bronze and split packing gland for accessibility when repacking the stuffing box
- A broad range of receiver size options—increased sump-depth capabilities available in increments of 6″—maximum allowable depth is 72″
- Deeper-than-standard receivers furnished with intermediate bronze bearings to support and align the pump shaft
- Lubrication line(s) ensure sufficient recirculation water for lubricating intermediate bearing(s)
- Single float switch on simplex units
- Mechanical alternator assembly on duplex units
- Standard #304 stainless steel receiver with inlet opening
- Optional #316 stainless steel basin
- Optional welded carbon steel receiver
- 1.5 gpm through 150 gpm
- 10 psi to 30 psi (1,750 rpm only)
- 15 psi to 75 psi (3,500 rpm only)
- 115/230 volt single-phase and 208-230/460 volt three-phase