VE Series Centrifugal Pump
V Series Centrifugal Pumps are low maintenance, designed for long-life, and are easily serviceable–the impeller and seal can be serviced without disturbing piping or electrical connections. All pumps are close-coupled to heavy duty, ball bearing electric motors, and bolted directly to the receiver. V Series Centrifugal units with fractional horsepower single-phase motors have built-in thermal overload protection.
- 3/4 through 2 hp – 2′ NPSHR
- 1,750 rpm – discharge pressures are 15 to 30 psi
Standard Motor Types Available
- Single-phase, 115/230 volt, 60 Hz
- Three-phase, 200 volt, 60 Hz
- Three-phase, 230/460 volt, 60 Hz