The V-series is Skidmore’s most adaptable and custom-built product line. Designed to meet your every requirement!
V-Series Condensate Return
The Skidmore V-Series Condensate Returns are designed to collect and quickly return condensate to the boiler feed unit using various pressures and flows. The V-Series Condensate Return receiver is available in durable Cast Iron, or Carbon Steel. Steel offers a broad range of receiver size options making it perfect for space-saving configurations. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses an integral float device to turn the pump(s) on and off. Each pump comes with a durable impeller, designed to assure a smooth and efficient water passage, along with a mechanical seal capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 1.5 GPM to 150 GPM
- 10 PSI to 40 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 15 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 2′ NPSHR = All VNS (some VCS & VES)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
V-Series Optional Features
- Optional Receiver Base Stand
- 2’ NPSHR pumps designed to handle the hottest of temperatures (VNS-series and some VES and VCS-series)
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications
- #304, and #316 Stainless receivers available