The V-series is Skidmore’s most adaptable and custom-built product line. Designed to meet your every requirement!
V-Series Boiler Feed
Skidmore’s V-Series are designed to condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The V-Series Boiler Feed come standard with a durable Cast Iron or Carbon Steel receiver. Steel offers a broad range of receiver size options making it perfect for space-saving configurations. Pumping action is determined by a boiler—mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Each pump comes with a durable impeller, designed to assure a smooth and efficient water passage, along with a mechanical seal capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F. Skidmore offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low.
- 1.5 GPM to 150 GPM
- 10 PSI to 40 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 15 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 2′ NPSHR = All VNS (some VCS & VES)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
V-Series Optional Features
- Optional receiver Base Stand
- 2’ NPSHR pumps designed to handle the hottest of temperatures (VNS-series and some VES and VCS-series)
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications
- #304, and #316 Stainless receivers available