The UV-Series is Skidmore’s sump pump product line featuring a unique pump design tailored for below grade applications!
UV-Series Condensate Return
The Skidmore UV-Series Condensate Return are designed to collect condensate below floor level and quickly return it to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. The UV-Series comes standard with a #304 Stainless steel receiver. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses an integral and adjustable float device to turn the pump(s) on and off. Our bronze fitted pumps come with a motor stand with cast iron construction, a durable impeller that is keyed and locked on a stainless-steel shaft, designed to handle hot water, along with a standard ¼” metallic packing for the pump shaft.
- 1.5 GPM through 150 GPM
- 10 PSI to 30 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 15 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
UV-Series Optional Features
- A broad range of receiver size options—increased sump-depth capabilities available in increments of 6”—maximum allowable depth is 72”
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Optional 316 Stainless steel basin
- Replacement pump and motor assemblies can be furnished to replace many obsolete manufacturers
- Offering various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications