The UV-Series is Skidmore’s sump pump product line featuring a unique pump design tailored for below grade applications!
UV-Series Boiler Feed
Skidmore’s UV-Series Boiler Feed collects condensate below floor level and then pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The UV-Series comes standard with a #304 Stainless steel receiver. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Our bronze fitted pumps come with a motor stand with cast iron construction, a durable impeller that is keyed and locked on a stainless-steel shaft, designed to handle hot water, along with a standard ¼” metallic packing for the pump shaft. Skidmore offers standard float operated makeup valves, or special electric solenoid valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low.
- 1.5 GPM through 150 GPM
- 10 PSI to 30 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 15 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
UV-Series Optional Features
- A broad range of receiver size options—increased sump-depth capabilities available in increments of 6”—maximum allowable depth is 72”
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Optional 316 Stainless steel basin
- Replacement pump and motor assemblies can be furnished to replace many obsolete manufacturers
- Offering various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications