The Skidmore SCRM-Series products are specifically designed for high pressure applications!
SCRM-Series Boiler Feed
Used for high pressure applications, the Skidmore SCRM-Series Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The SCRM-Series Boiler Feeds come standard with a Carbon Steel receiver, along with a carbon steel base. Steel offers a broad range of receiver size options making it perfect for space-saving configurations. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. The SCRM-Series comes standard with a heavy duty #304 Stainless-steel pump, designed with durable multi-stage impellers for smooth and efficient water passage, and a standard mechanical seal capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F. Skidmore offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low.
- 1.5 GPM to 200 GPM
- 25 PSI to 250 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
SCR-Series Optional Features
- #316 Stainless pumps available
- #304, #316 Stainless receivers available
- Bypass orifices for continuous feed boilers
- Low NPSHR pumps designed for high temperature applications
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications