The Skidmore PDVC Displacement Vacuum pumps produce a powerful vacuum using Liquid-Ring pumps that helps reduce heating costs, minimize heat loss, and operate boilers at lower pressures!
PDVC-Series Positive Displacement Vacuum/Condensate Return
The Skidmore PDVC-Series are designed to collect and quickly return condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. The PDVC-Series is available with Cast Iron or 3/8” thick Carbon Steel Receivers, with a broad range of size options. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses a standard float switch, or mechanical alternator to turn the pump(s) on and off. Liquid-ring vacuum pumps come with durable impellers designed for smooth and efficient water passage, and produce a liquid seal in the water tank when running. These Liquid-Ring Vacuum pumps feature close-coupled design, cavitation protection, Totally Enclosed Fan Cool motors, and standard mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 3 GPM to 120 GPM
- 10 PSI to 60 PSIG (3500 RPM only)
- 6 CFM to 150 CFM @ 5.5″ Hg (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
PDVC-Series Optional Features
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications
- Liquid-Ring Vacuum pumps range from 23 CFM up to 150 CFM @ 5.5” Hg up to 15” Hg