The Skidmore PDBF Displacement Vacuum pumps produce a powerful vacuum using Liquid-Ring pumps that helps reduce heating costs, minimize heat loss, and operate boilers at lower pressures!
PDBF-Series Positive Displacement Vacuum/Boiler Feed
The Skidmore PDBF-Series are designed to pump condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The PDBF-Series is available with Cast Iron or 3/8” thick Carbon Steel receivers, with a broad range of size options. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller, and offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler fees unit when water levels get too low. Liquid-ring vacuum pumps come with durable impellers designed for smooth and efficient water passage, and produce a liquid seal in the water tank when running. These Liquid-Ring Vacuum pumps feature close-coupled design, cavitation protection, Totally Enclosed Fan Cool motors, and standard mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 3 GPM to 120 GPM
- 10 PSI to 60 PSIG (3500 RPM only)
- 6 CFM to 150 CFM @ 5.5″ Hg (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
PDBF-Series Optional Features
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications
- Liquid-Ring Vacuum pumps range from 23 CFM up to 150 CFM @ 5.5” Hg up to 15” Hg