The Skidmore JVC Vacuum pumps produce a powerful vacuum that helps reduce heating costs, minimize heat loss, and operate boilers at lower pressures!
JVC-Series Condensate Return
The Skidmore JVC-Series Vacuum/Condensate Return collects and quickly returns condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. The JVC-Series is available with Cast Iron or 3/8” thick Carbon Steel Receivers, with a broad range of size options. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses a standard float switch, or mechanical alternator to turn the pump(s) on and off. Vacuum pumps come with durable impellers, designed for smooth and efficient water passage, and circulate water into the hurling tank. The water passes through a venturi creating a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs. Vacuum pumps come standard with mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 3 GPM to 120 GPM
- 10 PSI to 60 PSIG (3500 RPM only)
- 6 CFM to 150 CFM @ 5.5″ Hg (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
JVC-Series Optional Features
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications
- Vacuum pumps range from 6 CFM to 72 CFM @ 5.5” Hg