The Skidmore JVBF Vacuum pumps produce a powerful vacuum that helps reduce heating costs, minimize heat loss, and operate boilers at lower pressures!
JVBF-Series Boiler Feed
Skidmore’s JVBF-Series Vacuum/Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The JVBF-Series is available with Cast Iron or 3/8” thick Carbon Steel receivers, with a broad range of size options. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller, and offers standard float operated makeup valves on receivers designed to replenish water inside the boiler feeds unit when water levels get too low. Vacuum pumps circulate water into the hurling tank, and come with durable impellers, designed for smooth and efficient water passage. The water passes through a venturi creating a powerful vacuum aiding in air removal from the system and allowing steam to travel long runs. Vacuum pumps come standard with mechanical seals capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 3 GPM to 120 GPM
- 10 PSI to 60 PSIG (3500 RPM only)
- 6 CFM to 150 CFM @ 5.5″ Hg (3500 RPM only)
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
JVBF-Series Optional Features
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Fast air removal allowing smaller piping sizes
- Various flows and pressures designed to meet the strictest of specifications
- Vacuum pumps range from 6 CFM to 72 CFM @ 5.5” Hg