Reach new heights with the Skidmore H-Series. The H-Series is Skidmore’s elevated receiver unit that uses horizontal pumps to achieve your most desirable requirements!
H-Series Condensate Return
Skidmore H-Series Condensate Return can collect and quickly return condensate to the boiler feed unit using various designed pressures and flows. The H-Series comes standard with a Carbon Steel receiver, along with a broad range of size options. Below the receiver lies an attached horizontal pump, and a 30” structural steel base stand. Pumping action is controlled by the water level inside the receiver and uses an integral float device to turn the pump(s) on and off. Each pump comes with a durable impeller designed to assure smooth, and efficient water passage, and a standard mechanical seal that is capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F.
- 1.5 GPM to 200 GPM
- 10 PSI to 15 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 10 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 2′ NPSHR = HNS only
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
H-Series Optional Features
- #304, #316 Stainless Steel receivers available
- 3/8”, 3/16” thick shell and flat heads available
- Dished heads available as optional-standard thickness
- HP type pumps come horizontal, close-coupled, and centrifugal
- 2’ NPSHR pumps designed to handle the hottest of temperatures (HNS-series only)
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications