Reach new heights with the Skidmore H-Series. The H-Series is Skidmore’s elevated receiver unit that uses horizontal pumps to achieve your most desirable requirements!
H-Series Boiler Feed
Using an elevated receiver on structural steel base, horizontal pumps sit beneath the receiver so the Skidmore H-Series Boiler Feed pumps condensate and makeup water directly into the boiler(s) using various pressures and flows specifically tailored to boiler specifications. The H-Series comes standard with a Carbon Steel receiver, along with a broad range of receiver size options. Below the receiver lies an attached horizontal pump, and a 30” structural steel base stand. Pumping action is determined by a boiler-mounted level controller which senses boiler water level requirements. Each pump comes with a durable impeller designed to assure smooth, and efficient water passage, and a standard mechanical seal that is capable of handling temperatures up to 250 degrees F. Skidmore offers standard float operated makeup valves or special electric solenoid valves on receiver, designed to replenish water inside the boiler feed unit when water levels get too low.
- 1.5 GPM to 200 GPM
- 10 PSI to 15 PSI (1750 RPM only)
- 10 PSI to 75 PSI (3500 RPM only)
- 2′ NPSHR = HNS only
- 115/230V 1 phase and 208-230/460V 3 phase
H-Series Optional Features
- #304, #316 Stainless Steel receivers available
- 3/8”, 3/16” thick shell and flat heads available
- Dished heads available as optional-standard thickness
- HP type pumps come horizontal, close-coupled, and centrifugal
- 2’ NPSHR pumps designed to handle the hottest of temperatures (HNS-series only)
- Customizable control panels with multi-function capability and Building Management System integrations
- Special Viton seals available for 300-degree F applications